Additional Fees

Same thing happened to us!!!!We called to start service with ESRR and were told our will start next few days and when are trash service would begin.our trash never got picked up for 3-4 days...where it sat all day.

We called to see what happened and were told they were waiting on us to call them for payment.What?

Why didn't they ask for it? We paid for remaining 2mo. in their billing Qtr. Said service will start on Sat.

went by no pick up..called keyla and Chelsea NO CUST. SERVICE "O". called 5 times in three weeks, never got picked up!! they telling me I did not put trash on time, would not let me talk to office manager or any one higher authority for cust.

service or owner of the business. then they tell me my trash was picked up twice, which is B..S..T. I have to take it myself to shady grove site. Chelsea said they may have pick up from neighbor, I said thats not my problem, but they never picked up from my drivway.

I told them I want to cancel my service which never started and ask for full refund and they still won't refund my money. Keyla and Chelsea both said they can not give me name or contact info. of their BOSS or Owner of the Company and it is secret (like when MOB running Company, No one wants to give out MOB's out).

GOING TO DISPUTE MY CHARGE CARD.I AM TAKING MY BUSINESS TO SOME ONE WHO KNOW WHAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WHERE OWNER WHO CARE ABOUT HIS/HER CUSTOMER.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ecology Services Inc. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ecology Services Inc.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Ecology Services Inc to other companies on our site.

Comments